Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Unexpected Love

This is the love story of my parents. It all started in high school where they both went. My father was into drugs and alcohol. My mother knew who he was but not who he was on the inside. After high school, my dad went off to the Air Force, then engineering college. My mom went to a Catholic College, then off to live in Switzerland and then traveled the world looking for Mr. Right. She prayed to God, “can you bring me a man?” He answered her saying, “don't worry it's someone you know.” Over and over again she prayed this prayer but always got the same response. So finally, in desperation, she decided to end it all. She grabbed a bottle of booze and some strong pills, and once more prayed and got the same response and then god put her to sleep. Later, they each decided on their own to go to their 10 year high school reunion, where they met again. Dad was a little crazy for Mom, like following her into the bathroom, the Ladies Bathroom to get her number! I know you're probably thinking, “Awww, He was lovesick!” Well, we're not so sure, he just might have been a little crazy, not thinking right or even a little drunk, nobody knows. They started dating, and he quit drugs and alcohol, and then they got married. Three years later, they both became Christians. And that is the story of unexpected love!
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment