Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Place

I know that I already told you about My Place, but I decided to tell you more about My Place, so if this seems like a repeat of the other My Place story on this blog then please tell me so in the comments below.  Everybody has a place where they can go when their mad, stressed, need to relax, just want to read a book, pray, or they want to be alone. I will not tell you where my place is until the end of this paper, you might be surprised at where it is. My Place is almost indescribable but I will do my best to describe it. The reasons to go to your Place as I mentioned previously are just the reasons that I go to My Place. But I am sure that you have your own reasons.

My Place is a little crammed but it is still beautiful. In the summer it has very green grass. I love My Place for many reasons like, the way that the grass feels in your toes, the way the summer breeze just wipes all your worries away when youre mad, angry, or just dont know what to do, and it also helps when youre praying thats why you dont tell anyone about it its like an escape away from the real world. And when you look up its like youre not even on earth and you can just lay there look up to the sky and use your imagination to see the clouds in a different way.

In the fall it might be a little chilly but it is still amazing. Because of the wind the way that it is so loud and luscious and beautiful, again the grass it might not be as green as it used to be but it still feels amazing, and when it rains it just takes your breath away the rain its sound and the way it feels on your face. It’s just so incredible the way God’s creativity and beauty show’s in all of his creations.

In the spring it is kind of like summer with the breeze, clouds, and grass, only the breeze is much stronger and there are flowers, weed’s and flowers on bushes blooming also. You are probably wondering why I mentioned weeds well because as I said earlier “God’s creativity shows in everything he makes” and I believe that although some weeds are prickly the ones that aren’t feel just like grass only better.

I do not go to My Place in the winter because obviously it is outside and way too cold to go to in the winter.

Believe it or not, My Place is on the side of my house between our neighbor’s house and ours. See you’re Place can be anywhere you want it to be My Place might seem like a crummy place but just remember all that I said about it earlier.

         


  

No comments:

Post a Comment